Menthol, Camphor and Eucalyptus Oil – this is exactly what you need for the winter. A product recommended by most people surely works especially if you are sick and have a phlegmy cough.
Vicks has often been used for adults and children during the times that they are sick. This family-friendly product has got such high recommendations because of how well it works. Here are a few ways how to use Vicks:
- The ingredients combined together make it easier for your body to relieve itself from nasal catarrh which is also known as the mucous substance that congests the respiratory tract. It will also relieve your ear of pain if you have an infection.
- Vicks can be applied to different areas of the body such as the chest to help disinfect those troublesome bacteria when you have a cough.
- Applying Vicks to your temple will help relieve a headache. Menthol has a strong chemical that allows your body to release a pressure that will get rid of that headache.
- Another surprising way to get rid of your cough is by applying the product to your feet. By doing this you are giving yourself a better night’s rest and will wake up feeling less congested.
- Overworked muscles can make great use of Vicks. Because Vicks is meant to increase circulation it will speed up the process of your muscles healing after a heavy workout or if you accidentally pulled a muscle.
- Besides aching muscles and cough reliever, Vicks also helps with skin problems. The anti-inflammatory agents allow the skin to alleviate the appearance of stretch marks on your body. Eczema can also be taken care of by this magical little jar. Camphor is known to help soothe and repair skin so Vicks can definitely help with a little skin problem.
- With a little bit of salt and Vicks, you can get rid of bruises. They stand out so much and luckily there is a way to hide that blue spot. Vicks increases circulation so it will speed up the process of healing.
It is important to take care of your body because you never know if something as small as a cough can lead to something like pneumonia. It is wise to always take full precaution for the things you don’t know. Most cash and carry wholesalers will definitely stock up on this important product this winter knowing that it can benefit people during the cold seasons.
J&E Cash ‘n Carry is one of South Africa’s biggest wholesalers in the following categories of products: Cosmetics, Groceries, Sweets, Personal Care, Household, Health, Beauty, Baby, Hardware, Electric & Stationery. We supply traders only, and offer the highest standards of service, the cheapest deals, and the best buying experience.